Craig shares with us the most common mistakes made by gardeners when growing tomatoes.
He tells us the fascinating history but he also tells us:
- Why some tomato varieties need pruned — and some do not.
- How to stop tomato leaves from spotting and yellowing.
- Why he prefers heirloom varieties over hybrids.
- Which type of fertilizers work best for tomatoes.
- Why tomatoes grown in buckets can be even healthier than ones grown in the ground.
Craig also tells us the easiest ways to stop fungus problems before they start. If you have a garden and you’re growing tomatoes, then this is one show you don’t want to miss!